This blog was created to keep family and friends updated on what is going on with our family.
You look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You look like our Whitney again......You must be so proud of your self.....Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!Love, Nana
Wow !!!!! you look great!!!!!!!!!!!love Justin and Heather
wow!!!!!!!! Love Mom
Omg Bevis you look so wonderfull. I am so happy for you. You look amazing!!!!! I'm so happy for you. I love you and miss you. Love Sarah
Thank you everyone. I feel great!!
OMG! Whitney, you look amazing! I can't believe how much younger you look now. You look like you are barely legal enough to drink now...lol! I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You look like our Whitney again......
You must be so proud of your self.....Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Nana
Wow !!!!! you look great!!!!!!!!!!!
love Justin and Heather
wow!!!!!!!! Love Mom
Omg Bevis you look so wonderfull. I am so happy for you. You look amazing!!!!! I'm so happy for you. I love you and miss you. Love Sarah
Thank you everyone. I feel great!!
OMG! Whitney, you look amazing! I can't believe how much younger you look now. You look like you are barely legal enough to drink now...lol! I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment